|UKwebUK Submission Guidelines - Please read fully before submitting:
Likely to be rejected:
- Your site must be UK related or have something to offer to UK users/residents. Domains containing "UK" are preferred but not essential.
- You may capitalize the first letter of each word in your title. Please don't CAPITALIZE all letters in your description.
- Root categories are reserved for featured links. Otherwise submit your websites to appropriate sub-categories only.
- Don't use strong commercial language in your description.
- Please take your time to completely read the guidelines. We take time to review each and every listing.
- A Reciprocal link is highy appreciated but not essential. If you provide a back link we may feel more inclined to give you a speedy review.
- We monitor reciprocal links. If you remove our link you can expect your link to be removed.
- Write your description using as much information as possible. Do not write I or WE. Write your description as if you are the third person not as if it was your own.
- Please check your submission for errors. Bad grammar or mistakes will further delay approval of your site.
- Free submissions will be reviewed at our leisure with no guarantee of being listed.
- We reserve the right to make any adjustments to your listing including changes to your title, description or category if deemed necessary.
- Providing you have read and followed all the guidelines your site should enjoy a lifetime listing (lifetime means the life of the web directory). Except in rare cases see: about us
As this UKWebUK accepts Paypal sites will be deleted that do not follow Paypal Acceptable Use Policy (Below) (Current checked Date 27/08/2016)
- Sites with poor design or difficult to navigate.
- Unfinished or under construction.
- Submissions with URL's that redirect to another site.
- Sites made only for adsense or similar.
- Distasteful or illegal sites.
- Sites banned by google or other search engines
- Sites made with popups or other obtrusive advertisement that interferes with the users experience.
- Any sites that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Any sites that relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Sites that relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's cheques or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or cheque cashing businesses, (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (k) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- Sites that involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.